Nature’s Sunshine’s Medical and Scientific Advisory Board (MSAB) combines a diverse range of world-renowned experts who are recognized as leaders within their respective fields. Members of the MSAB represent medical professionals who maintain active practices, researchers who publish ground-breaking discoveries, and scientists with a history of cutting-edge, innovative product development. Their varied background and experiences offer a unique blend of knowledge that provides valuable insight into current and emerging science and strengthens Nature’s Sunshine’s commitment to be the world’s premier health, wellness and lifestyle company. Their expertise drives discovery and innovation in the development of revolutionary products that help to transform lives throughout the world.
• Luis N. Pacheco, M.D., family physician from Southern California
• Sang Geon Kim, Ph.D., professor of Pharmacology at Seoul National University Hanoi
• Nigel Gericke, medical doctor, ethnobotanist and ethnopharmacologist from South Africa
• Hani C. Soudah, M.D., Ph.D., of the Washington University School of Medicine (St. Louis)
• William J. Keller, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Resource Officer at NSP
• Ingrum Bankston, M.D., urologist from Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Get the full story via Ireland & U.K. – Synergy WorldWide Blog.