You unlock your potential energy of Elite Health. Elite Health is the Pinnacle of wellness where age does not dictate ability it’s about having the energy to produce yourself, to see more do more and be more no matter the stage of life you’re in. It is stepping into every new decade with new ambition. Its the freedom to live without limitation its though a healthy mind and body that this freedom is realised.
How you achieve elite health begins with a focus on what makes every person you meet unique and functional. You see within everybody there something particularly incredible going on the you may not realise. Your body is happily hosting 100 trillion microorganisms. In other words your body is like a bustling city home to a thriving communities of microscopic living hard-working microbes. The fact is only 10% of your body contains your DNA the other 90% of you is bacteria fungi microflora. This is your microbiome featuring over 10000 identified species .
Your body benefits in the most amazing even surprising ways and it all starts inside your gut, after all is the path taken by everything you’ve ever eat or drink and your gut isn’t just about digesting foods. A well balanced microbiome can lead to a variety of overall health benefits including improved weight management emotions memory and immunity. The gut microbiome is even connected to the health of neighbour organs including your heart.
A recent study conducted using four sets of twins sisters has shown it has the power to transform